Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Trip to Cali

Last week we made our first trip back to California in 11months. Traveling w/ Sydney was VERY different then last summer! ; ) She did great on the flights.

She also did great staying w/ Mom and John while Mike and I went up to Allie's wedding in San Francisco for the weekend. It was my first time away from her, and I think we both held up well. ; ) Mom and John took her to the SD Zoo for the first time and she had a blast. They also went back to the neighborhood park. Everyone had a wonderful weekend.



Sydney got to see her great-aunt Lisa before I left for SF.
Her favorite activity, up and down the gazebo stairs. She did it at least 100x a day!

The perfect seat.

Sharing her new seat w/ Grandma.

The park down the street was a hit!

Can you tell she was having fun?!?!

When in the Bay Area Mike and I went up to visit his first school, Sonoma State. It was a beautiful campus, but I think it was smaller than Mike remembered. ; ) Here he is posing in front of the dorm room he shared w/ Jerry.

Then we went to Sausalito. The views were amazing of SF and Alcatraz. Of course I made Mike pose for another cheesy picture.

No comments: