Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Surprise trip to visit Sydney's Granddad

Two weekends ago Sydney and I made the trek up to Illinois to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday. He had no idea that we were coming and was completely shocked! I have some great pictures of him when we walked in, but I can't get them downloaded for some weekend. So here are some other pictures from the weekend.
This was Sydney's favorite toy during the weekend. This is a gorilla that my grandma gave to Kevin when he was a baby.


Dad teaching her to play the keyboard





First time playing w/ chalk...sooo messy!




Giving hugs to Spike. She LOVES dogs so much!!
The family pic.

Claire teaching Sydney how to play on the real piano.

Swinging in Miller Park after a trip to the zoo. I'm sure I swung on these same swings at some point.

We had a very good time on our trip. Sydney was a great traveler. Most of all it was wonderful to be able to surprise Dad w/ our visit. It made the long flights worth it!

No comments: