Just a laid back week last week. We were lucky to have my aunt, uncle and cousin from Atlanta down in S. Florida for the weekend. They took Sydney and I out to breakfast before they headed out of town and before we went to the UM vs Clemson game (which we won). It was their first time meeting Sydney so it was alot of fun.
Here's Sydney checking out my cousin Michael.
This is one of Sydney, me and my aunt Betsy.
I received a new video camera for my birthday so Sydney and I decided to try it out today. Here's the video of the newest thing she thinks is funny during lunchtime. Sorry the kitchen timer is going off in the background. ; )
This weekend we're headed up to Raleigh to visit our friends Luke and Emily and their two girls Gigi and Caroline. We're also going to the Duke game. Hopefully we can come back w/ a win over the Blue Devils. GO CANES!!!
1 comment:
OMG, this video is just as cute as can be!!
Ok--I want more pictures of Sydney WITH her momma. I drop in here often to see how y'all are doing. Take care, Steph and kiss everybody "hi" for me. Miss you!
Post a Comment